Shure Beta 58A is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording.
Shure Beta58A Performance Mic
Shure Beta58A Performance Mic Description:
The Shure Beta 58A is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain before feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration. The Shure Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close–up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille. Typical applications for the Shure Beta 58A include lead vocals, backup vocals and speech.
Shure Beta 58A Features:
* Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
* Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
* Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
* Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
* Minimally effected by varying load impedance
* Legendary Shure quality and reliability
Shure Beta 58A Specifications:
* Type = Dynamic (moving coil)
* Frequency Response = 50 to 16,000 Hz
* Polar Pattern = Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
* Output Level (at 1,000 Hz)
* Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa* (2.6 mV) *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
* Impedance = Rated impedance is 150 ohms (290 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low Z Phasing Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.
* Case = Silver blue enamel-painted die cast metal with hardened, matte-finished, spherical steel mesh grille
* Adjustable, Stand Adapter = Slip-in microphone mounting, unbreakable, adjustable through 180 degrees with standard 5/8"-27 thread, black finish
* Net Weight = 278 grams (9.92 oz)
|We provide great low prices for professional audio video and lighting for churches and stage From bose speakers to Yamaha digital mixers|
• Sale Items • Amp Comparison • Mixer Shoot Out •