Alesis MultiMix 16 FireWire
MultiMix 16 FireWire
Compact, affordable 8, 12 and 16 channel analog mixers with built-in multi-channel FireWire audio computer interface
The MultiMix FireWire series are great sounding standalone mixers with an integrated 24-bit FireWire interface. Each input channel on the mixer (plus the stereo mix) is sent into your computer while a stereo output is received from the computer for monitoring. Essentially, it's like having a mixer and a 18-in/2-out interface in one compact package. And here's the clincher: the MultiMix FireWire is actually costs less than most professional FireWire interfaces alone!
The MultiMix series mixers are the most compact, affordable high-quality mixers available with built-in 28-bit digital effects and 24-bit FireWire audio interface.
Compact, Full Featured Mixer at a Compact Price
The MultiMix 16 FireWire gives you all the mixing, EQ and effects you need in a compact package. Whether you are a performing singer/songwriter, a small acoustic or electric group or someone recording on a budget, you'll find the MultiMix 16 FireWire to be a solid performer for a modest price!
Mic, Line, and Stereo InputsThe MultiMix 16 FireWire has 8 XLR balanced/1/4" Line inputs to handle your microphone needs. Phantom power lets you use condenser mics! In addition, the 16 FireWire has 4 stereo balanced 1/4" line ins to handle additional instruments, CD players or tape decks.
You won't need an outboard effects unit when you use the MultiMix 16 FireWire. The onboard effects processor offers 100 preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch, and multieffects. The effects employ 28-bit digital internal processing for added fidelity. Plus, the 16 FireWire has 2 Aux Sends - one of them post-fader - which can be sent either to the onboard effects or to any external u nit you may have. Truly flexible signal routing!
FireWire Audio Interface
The Alesis MultiMix 16 FireWire/FW features 24-bit, 44.1/48 kHz operation with high-end A/D and D/A conversion through adn integrated FireWire audio interface using next-generation Dice II FireWire chip. This not only allows you to monitor your outboard gear easily, it allows you to then record your hardware synths direct into your computer, saving you from having to purchase an additional audio interface. Plus, you can use your Alesis MultiMix 16 FireWire/FW as a standalone mixer for live performance, and you can use the FireWire interface to record your live performances direct to a laptop.
• Compact, affordable 16-channel analog mixer and Multi-channel FireWire Audio Computer
• 8 high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4" balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4" line inputs, aux send (can sent to onboard or external effects), stereo aux return
• 100 28-bit onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch, and multi-effects
• 3-band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid bandpass/reject
• Separate 1/4" balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
• Smooth 60mm faders
• 24-bit, 44.1/48 kHz operation with high-end A/D and D/A conversion through integrated FireWire audio interface using next-generation Dice II FireWire chip
• Compatible with Mac OSX and Windows XP
• Steinberg Cubase LE included
• Easy to attach rackmount ears available
|We provide great low prices for professional audio video and lighting for churches and stage From bose speakers to Yamaha digital mixers|
• Sale Items • Amp Comparison • Mixer Shoot Out •