ASHLY-CLX-51 Mono Compressor Limiter
The CLX-51 from Ashly is a single channel compressor/limiter. It is extremely useful for such diverse applications as loudspeaker protection, vocal level control, broadcast limiting, musical instrument sustain and special effects.
The unit uses an "infinite soft-knee" characteristic and timing based on compression ratio. This, combined with a dual release time, allows program density to increase as the input signal increases. The result is a peak controller with very low noise, smooth sound and excellent tracking without the usual constricted limiter sound.
A side chain input can be used for ducking audio material or for frequency dependent compression.
• Single channel peak compressor/limiter
• Powerful peak control with minimum audible side effects
• Wide-range control of all parameters
• Dual release time for minimum "pumping"
• Detector patch point for EQ insert
• Extremely low noise and distortion
• Balanced XLR and 1/4" input and output connectors
|We provide great low prices for professional audio video and lighting for churches and stage From bose speakers to Yamaha digital mixers|
• Sale Items • Amp Comparison • Mixer Shoot Out •