PreSonus DigiMAX FS 8 Channel Preamplifier
The DigiMax FS is an eight-channel microphone preamplifier, with 24-bit/96k ADAT dual SMUX I/O and word clock I/O. Loaded with direct outputs and inserts on every channel, the DIGIMAX FS is the perfect hardware expansion for your FireStudio or any digital recording system with optical light pipe expansion capability including DigiDesign’s HD and 002 systems, RME, YAMAHA, Alesis, Mackie and many others.
The DigiMax FS is loaded with new patented JetPLL jitter reduction technology ensuring ultra-high converter performance, fast and robust locking through a wide range and variation of frequencies and noise shaping to remove nearly all audio band jitter.
- 8 class A microphone preamps w/ trim control
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96K sampling rate
- 96k ADAT input and output (dual SMUX)
- JetPLL jitter reduction technology for ultra tight synchronization
- Direct outputs and inserts on every channel
- Word clock input and output
• Hybrid design incorporates noise shaping to virtually remove audio band jitter.
• Ensures highest converter performance possible, resulting in better separation.
• Fast locking to any digital format, through a wide range of frequencies.
• Extremely robust, and tolerant of wide variations in clock frequencies.
• Ensures near perfect clock performance when networking audio devices.
• Dual VCXO loop performance and quality.
|We provide great low prices for professional audio video and lighting for churches and stage From bose speakers to Yamaha digital mixers|
• Sale Items • Amp Comparison • Mixer Shoot Out •