Digidesign DSI Digital Input Card
Digidesign's VENUE takes a major upgrade in functionality with its new D-Show Version 2 software, which includes hardware support for two digital I/O cards, the Digital Stage Input (DSI) Card and Digital Stage Output (DSO) Card, which offer eight channels of digital input and output (respectively) for the VENUE Stage Rack. These digital I/O options allow easy and direct integration with DAWs, digital mic preamps, digital speaker processors, digital format converters, and more. DSI and DSO cards are easy to install and offer advanced source selection and sample-rate conversion features.
A single DSI card provides eight channels of digital input for the VENUE Stage Rack either through four AES/EBU pairs on individual XLRs or via a single ADAT optical interface. A single DSO card offers eight channels of AES/EBU outputs across four discrete XLRs as well as eight channels via the ADAT optical interface. The DSO keeps both AES/EBU and ADAT interfaces active at all times, creating a digital split with the AES signals mirrored to the ADAT connection.
Digidesign Digital Stage Input Card Features:
* Eight channels of digital input for the Stage Rack
* Four AES/EBU pairs on individual XLRs and a single ADAT optical interface
* Inputs integrate with a range of digital peripherals and components, such as digital audio workstations, sound effects playback devices, mic preamps, and format converters
* Input source selection (AES or ADAT) via software
* Ability to connect any digital source with sample rates from 32 to 96kHz
* Software bypass of onboard sample-rate converters, allowing for lower latency pass through
* Complete compatibility with existing system-no additional hardware is required
* 75-ohm BNC Word Clock output for synching external source devices to D-Show
|We provide great low prices for professional audio video and lighting for churches and stage From bose speakers to Yamaha digital mixers|
• Sale Items • Amp Comparison • Mixer Shoot Out •