Digidesign D-Show Profile Mix Rack System
The Digidesign D-Show Profile Mix Rack System is the most affordable entry yet into Digidesign's powerful VENUE line. With the new Mix Rack as the system's hub, all stage, local audio I/O, and DSP processing are centralized in a single, compact rack enclosure - ideal for small- to mid-sized venues and houses of worship. The D-Show Profile Mix Rack System delivers the same, reliability and sound quality that has brought Digidesign's VENUE systems to fame - it's just even more lean, and compact - delivering seamless integration with industry-standard Pro Tools, and full file-compatibility with all VENUE consoles. If your stage real estate is at a premium, you can gain all the FOH power you need - and then some - with the Digidesign D-Show Profile Mix Rack System.
Digidesign D-Show Profile System at a Glance:
* 11-space Mix Rack
* D-Show Profile console
* Fully compatible with D-Show
* D-Show 2.7 Software
* VENUEPack 3.0
Digidesign Mix Rack
With a single 11-space rack, the Mix Rack offers nearly all of the functionality of the standard FOH Rack and Stage Rack system. On top of integrated 28 high-quality, recallable analog XLR mic/line inputs, 16 analog XLR line outputs, 8 analog TRS line inputs and outputs, and 2-track AES or S/PDIF I/O, you can get additional audio I/O and DSP processiong via an analog snake. Plus, with a built-in ECx Ethernet port, you can take complete control over the VENUE console and D-Show software wirelessly through your laptop.
Compact Form Factor
The D-Show Profile console, combined with the Mix Rack, have an incredibly compact footprint, allowing this system to fit into venues where space is a challenge - yet, without compromising the power, sound quality, and flexibility for which VENUE has become known. And if you're a current VENUE user, D-Show Profile provides a smaller mixing alternative that works with your existing system, allowing you to expand your business into new applications.
Fully Compatible with D-Show
D-Show and D-Show Profile operate on the same D-Show control software and operating system. Engineers can create and load show files for use on either console without experiencing compatibility issues when moving files from one mixing console to another. Best of all, you won't need to learn new software if you're already familiar with D-Show, or build new show files when you switch consoles.
D-Show 2.7 Software
The newest D-Show 2.7 software provides hardware support for Mix Rack, and also offers new features to all VENUE users to improve monitor-mixing workflows. D-Show software was built from the ground up for the VENUE line of products and offers easy-to-use, native TDM plug-in processing, with road-proven reliability, and an extremely efficient workflow.
The new VENUEPack 3.0 plug-in bundle offers premium professional processing from Digidesign, Bomb Factory, and Focusrite. Worth thousands of dollars on its own, VENUEPack 3.0 comes with the D-Show Profile Mix Rack System.
Digidesign D-Show Profile System Features:
* D-Show Mix Rack that's 19.25" x 19" x 7" and 100 lbs with:
* 48 recallable mic preamps
* 16 outputs, expandable to 32 via analog, digital, or A-Net options
* Ancillary I/O including 8 TRS line inputs and outsputs, analog and digital 2-track ins and outs, local monitor outs, com/aux input (XLR/TRS), MIDI I/O, Word Clock I/O
* Mix Rack Processing with:
* 48 input channels, 16 stereo effects returns (80 channels total)
* Up to 48-bit, fixed point, 288 dB internal dynamc range processing
* 48 kHz internal sample rate
* 48 kHz +/- 10ppm external sample rate via Word Clock input
* Less than 2.3 ms processing delay (48 channels, stage input through L-R bus to stage output
* D-Show Profile Console with a small footprint: 5.3" x 31.1" x 6.65"
* Eight assignable function buttons
* The input channel section provides immediate visual and tactile
* control in a familiar channel strip layout. Each channel features an independent, assignable encoder for quick adjustment of key parameters-such as gain, pan, compression, gate threshold, and aux send levels-without having to assign each channel to the console's central control section.
* Four fader banks allow easy access to the full input capacity of the D-Show Profile console.
* Multi-Function input faders offer access to all four banks of input faders as well as the dedicated effects returns. They can also be used as encoders for 1/3-octave graphic equalizers.
* View and adjust all parameters for a selected channel within the Assignable Channel Section (ACS). The ACS features dedicated controls for assigning and adjusting buses, auxiliary sends, onboard and plug-in EQs and dynamics processors, and more.
* View Mode controls provide immediate access to every D-Show software page-such as the inputs, outputs, fi ling, snapshots, patchbay, plug-ins, and options pages-at the push of a button. Preview and recall all snapshots with the rotary control.
* The D-Show Profile master section features assignable encoders to control numerous operations, including output pans and mono and stereo (PQ) matrix mixes. The encoders are also mapped for plug-in control-all parameters appear below each encoder in the six-character LCD display.
* The console features high-quality, touch-sensitive, 100-mm faders that can be selectively assigned as master controls for auxes, stereo (PQ) matrixes, mono matrices, subgroups, and VCA masters.
* The Master/Global section houses controls for the main left, right,
and center/mono buses. All headphone and near-fi eld monitor controls are located near all solo status selections. Dedicated two-track, talkback, and noise sources-plus eight programmable mute groups-are also available.
* The meter bridge offers a high-resolution display of the left, right, and center mono output levels, plus eight assignable output meters to display aux, stereo (PQ) matrix, mono matrix, and subgroup output levels. Additionally, the bridge provides high-resolution meters for ACS targeted inputs, which include independent meters for compressor and gate gain reduction displays.
* VENUEPack 3.0
* Video monitor mounting brackets (monitor sold separately)
* Trackball mounting brackets (trackball sold separately)
* iLok (pre-authorized with all factory-installed and VENUEPack plug-ins
* FOH Link Cable
* All necessary software and user guides
|We provide great low prices for professional audio video and lighting for churches and stage From bose speakers to Yamaha digital mixers|
• Sale Items • Amp Comparison • Mixer Shoot Out •