Digidesign ANO A-Net Output Card Compatible w/Aviom Pro16
The Digidesign ANO A-Net Output Card is an option for the VENUE Stage Rack that enables you to integrate Aviom Pro16 Series personal mixers and devices with any VENUE system, providing a simple and cost-effective artist-driven monitoring solution. The card transmits up to 16 discrete channels of high quality, 24-bit/48 kHz audio from nearly any signal point on a VENUE system to Aviom Pro16 Series receiving devices. VENUE is the industry-leading live sound solution and the ANO A-Net Output Card for VENUE makes it even cooler!
Digidesign ANO A-Net Output Card for VENUE Systems at a Glance:
* Full Compatibility with Aviom Pro16 Series Devices
* Tight Integration with D-Show 2.6 Software
* Unique Auto Link Feature
* Unprecedented Signal Present Feedback
* Monitoring Flexibility
Full Compatibility with Aviom Pro16 Series Devices
The ANO A-Net Output Card is fully compatible with all Aviom Pro16 Series devices, including the popular Aviom A-16II Personal Mixer, making it ideal for house of worship, theater, and touring applications. The card transmits a 16-channel signal stream via a single, inexpensive CAT-5e Ethernet cable to an unlimited number of Aviom devices, which can be daisy-chained together to provide monitoring for even the largest ensembles.
Tight Integration with D-Show 2.6 Software
The ANO A-Net Output Card tightly integrates with D-Show 2.6 software to offer full A-Net integration, making it easy to set up, change, and control all of the signal sources going to the Aviom network. Simply select signal sources in the D-Show software Patchbay for transmission to all connected Aviom devices. You can also speed up soundchecks by using D-Show 2.6 Standalone software to pre-configure the Stage Rack.
Unique Auto Link Feature
Imagine no longer futzing with tiny DIP switches to create stereo links. The ANO A-Net Output Card offers a unique Auto Link feature that automatically links channel pairs across all connected Aviom personal mixers when you patch a stereo source in the D-Show 2.6 software Patchbay. Channel Link settings are stored within D-Show software show files, ensuring easy settings recall with the highest degree of repeatability right from the software.
Unprecedented Signal Present Feedback
The ANO A-Net Output Card is the only interface card of its kind to feature 16 signal present LEDs, ensuring that you won't be kept in the dark about your signal routing. The LEDs provide instant signal presence feedback for all 16 channels, letting you know if there's a signal present on the channel, if the channel's muted, or if the channel is in test mode, making verification of your signal routing easy.
Expand your monitoring options by installing up to three ANO A-Net Output Cards per Stage Rack to create multiple, discrete, 16-channel networks. For example, you can set up one 16-channel monitoring network for the band, use another one for broadcast, and a third for remote distribution. The card also complements an existing Digidesign Personal Q (PQ) monitoring system, allowing you to add an unlimited number of Aviom personal monitoring stations. And with its locking Neutrik EtherCon jack, the ANO A-Net Output Card can accept a standard or ruggedized RJ45 connector
Digidesign ANO A-Net Output Card for VENUE Systems Features:
* Transmits 16 channels of 24-bit/48 kHz audio over an inexpensive CAT-5e Ethernet cable to an unlimited number of Aviom Pro16 Series devices, including the Aviom A-16II Personal Mixer
* Integrated software control of all A-Net parameters, including Channel Link and Test mode
* Auto Link feature automatically links channel pairs across all personal mixers when a stereo source is patched within the D-Show software Patchbay-no fussing with screwdrivers or tiny DIP switches
* Signal present LEDs for all channels provide instant visual feedback and verification of signal routing
* Channel Link settings are stored within D-Show software show files for easy recall
* Speed up soundcheck by using D-Show Standalone software to pre-configure Stage Racks
* Complement an existing Digidesign Personal Q (PQ) monitoring system by adding an unlimited number of Aviom personal mixer stations
* Install up to three ANO A-Net Output Cards in a single Stage Rack to create multiple, discrete, 16-channel networks
* Locking Neutrik EtherCon jack accepts a conventional or ruggedized RJ45 connecto
|We provide great low prices for professional audio video and lighting for churches and stage From bose speakers to Yamaha digital mixers|
• Sale Items • Amp Comparison • Mixer Shoot Out •