Ashly TRA-4150 TRA-Series Amplifiers
The Ashly TRA-4150 is a 4-channel convection-cooled rackmount P.A. or installation power amplifier housed in a rugged 2RU metal chassis, offering an output of 80 Watts per channel at 8 Ohms, designed to drive 4 and 8 Ohm loads and transformer-coupled 70V and 100V lines simultaneously. The coupling transformers are internally mounted.
The TRA-4150 incorporates a switch-mode-power supply and Class-D amplifier circuitry, providing a power-efficient solution. The low-noise unit features a switchable HPF filter and selectable gain sensitivity, turn-on delay DIP switches with up to 8 seconds of delay available, and rear-mounted set-and-forget gain controls.
The TRA-4150 is equipped with an internally switchable 120V/240V power supply, extensive protection circuitry, and standard Euroblock inputs along with screw terminal outputs.
• 2RU rackmount 4-channel power amplifier with 80 Watts per channel power output at 8 Ohms and built-in 60W/70V transformer
• Designed to simultaneously drive 4- or 8-Ohm loads and 70V/100V transformer-coupled lines
• 2-stage high-efficiency switched mode power supply with high power-to-weight ratio
• Ultra-quiet convection-cooled operation
• On-board 80Hz HPF, selectable gain sensitivity
• Up to 8 sec. of turn-on delay with selectable Dip Switch complement
• Comprehensive amplifier protection circuitry includes: Output Over-current, DC Output, Main Supply Rail Over-voltage, Chassis Temperature, Inrush Limiting, Mains Fuse
• Front Panel Indicators include: overall power, standby, and protect; per-channel clip and signal indicators
• Euroblock input connectors, Screw Terminal outputs
|We provide great low prices for professional audio video and lighting for churches and stage From bose speakers to Yamaha digital mixers|
• Sale Items • Amp Comparison • Mixer Shoot Out •