Ashly PE-1800 Power Amplifiers
The Ashly PE-1800 is a lightweight (24 lbs.), high-power, high-efficiency stereo rackmount power amplifier offering 300 Watts of power output per side at 8 Ohms and a switching power supply.
The PE-1800 incorporates cutting-edge multi-amplifier network technology, enabling remote control and operation of the unit by a computer via the supplied Protea Software(TM) CD. The connection is of a standard Cat-5 Ethernet type, unencumbered by any proprietary hardware.
An optional DSP card is available for the PE-1800 as well, offering 24-bit digital connectivity and a large library of EQ and Dynamics processors along with sine wave, pink and white noise generators.
• 2RU 24 lb. lightweight rackmount stereo power amplifier with remote network control capability and 500 Watts per side power output at 8 Ohms
• Stereo, Bridge Mono and Parallel Mono Operation
• Built-in Ethernet port using supplied Protea Software(TM) offers remote user access to input attenuation, channel mute, channel polarity, input level, output voltage, output current, clipping, temperature, and power on/off
• Standard Cat-5 Ethernet connector, fully compatible with standard 100MB Ethernet hardware
• 2-stage high-efficiency switched mode power supply with high power-to-weight ratio
• Ultra-quiet fan-cooled operation
• On-board analog processing with selectable subsonic filter, selectable clip-limiter and an input-sensitivity selector optimizing the amplifier for load requirements
• Comprehensive amplifier protection circuitry includes: inrush current limitation, temperature monitoring heat-sinks, output DC protection, power transistor SOA protection, output over-current protection and mains fuses protection
• Full set of front-panel LED indicators with per channel clip, temperature and output current visual monitoring; Overall power, standby, protect, bridged mono, parallel mono and communications LED's
• XLR/1/4" Combo and Euroblock input connectors with XLR loop-through, Speakon Outputs
• Optional DSP card with 24-bit AD/DA, analog and digital(AES3) inputs and DSP processing library with Graphic, Parametric, Notch and Shelving Equalization and High-, Low- and All-Pass Filters with up to 48dB/Octave slopes
• Additional DSP card dynamics and signal processing includes Delay, Compressor/Limiter, Gate, Gain, Signal Generators (sinewave, white and pink noise) and Matrix Routing
|We provide great low prices for professional audio video and lighting for churches and stage From bose speakers to Yamaha digital mixers|
• Sale Items • Amp Comparison • Mixer Shoot Out •