Aphex 8126 1X6 D. A. Module
The "Aural Exciter" is a dynamic process that recreates missing harmonic material lost to general degradation of the audio signal as it passes through any audio system and adds it back in the form of a very small cue signal. Because the enhancement signal is so small, it adds little power to the audio signal.
The module slides into a free slot in the 9000 rack and is secured using two integrated screws. Power for the module and the input and output are derived from the rack itself.
• "Aural Exciter" module for the Aphex Modular System Model 9000 series rack or compatible dbx 900 series rack
• "SPR" (Spectral Phase Refractor) restores bass clarity and punch without any increase in amplitude by adjusting the phase relationshippf the fundamentals to the harmonics
• Applications include recording studio tracking and mixdown, sound reinforcement, film and video, AM and FM broadcast and sampling
• Adjustable harmonics mixing
• Solo function for effects return mixing
• Operates with I/O levels from -10dBV to +8dBm
• Operated balanced or unbalanced automatically
• All switches have LED status indication
|We provide great low prices for professional audio video and lighting for churches and stage From bose speakers to Yamaha digital mixers|
• Sale Items • Amp Comparison • Mixer Shoot Out •