Alesis TapeLink USB Cassette Tape Digital Archiver
Digitize your cassettes with TapeLink USB. This dual-cassette deck enables your to store your irreplaceable recordings on hard disk, flash, burn them to CD, or take them with you on your iPod. Clean up your old tape recordings of your band's rehearsals and performances and listen in your car. Rediscover your demos, jam sessions, and song ideas, and then listen to them anywhere on your iPod!
TapeLink USB is a dubbing and playback deck with digital-audio output via USB. It contains a plug-and-play USB-audio interface which requires no drivers for use with most computers.
Its CD-quality 16-bit, 44.1 kHz audio output accurately captures your tape recordings for secure digital archival.
Normal and high-speed dubbing modes save you time when copying your music, and dynamic noise-reduction circuitry and Alesis' software suite assist you in cleaning up aging tapes. TapeLink USB works with metal and CrO2 tapes, and contains an LED level-meter for visual-level reference. Its full auto-stop features saves your irreplaceable older tapes from breaking.
TapeLink USB comes with a software suite containing three applications. BIAS SoundSoap™ SE (Standalone Edition) noise-reduction software removes hiss, room noise, rumble, electrical hum, and other background noise. Audacity audio-editing software enables you to make basic modifications, and EZ Tape Converter makes transfer simple and convenient.
With the great Alesis lineage behind it, TapeLink USB joins a prestigious family of audio recording tools including ADAT, SR16, and MasterLink to name just a few. * Dual-cassette dubbing and playback deck with digital-audio output
* Plug-and-play USB audio interface requires no drivers
* 16-bit, 44.1 kHz CD-quality audio output
* Normal and high-speed dubbing modes save you time
* Dynamic noise-reduction circuitry and software assist in cleaning up aging tapes
* Works with metal and CrO2 tapes
* LED level meters provide quick visual reference
* Full auto-stop saves older tapes from breaking
* Includes software suite with BIAS SoundSoap SE, Audacity, and EZ Tape Converter
* TapeLink USB dual-cassette archiver
* USB cable
* Power cable
* Software CD
* Quick start guide * RCA stereo line in
* RCA stereo line out
* REC input Gain control
Minimum System Requirements
* Mac: OS X or higher
* PC: Windows XP (32-bit) or Vista (32-bit)
* USB port
|We provide great low prices for professional audio video and lighting for churches and stage From bose speakers to Yamaha digital mixers|
• Sale Items • Amp Comparison • Mixer Shoot Out •