Alesis PicoVerb Digital Reverb
This little baby sure does pack a punch! You almost have to hear it to believe it. The Alesis Picoverb is great sounding reverb and effects unit designed for the budget-conscious musician or recording enthusiast. The 16 multi-effects presets include chorus, flange, delay, chorus/reverb, rotary speaker simulator, and more. It has an expertly designed 24-bit analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion and is super-compact-about the size of a doughnut, but square.
* Stereo, 24-bit A/D-D/A, 28-bit internal processing, 48kHz sample rate
* 16 Presets - Halls, Rooms, Plates, Chorus, Flange, Delay, Lezlie
* Unbalanced 1/4" analog I/O, -10dBV
* 1/4 rack wide x 1 rack unit high
|We provide great low prices for professional audio video and lighting for churches and stage From bose speakers to Yamaha digital mixers|
• Sale Items • Amp Comparison • Mixer Shoot Out •