Alesis NanoVerb Digital Reverb
Pro Audio Suppliers lets you in on all the great deals! Case in point: the NanoVerb from Alesis, an 18-bit Digital Effect Processor that has all the essential features you ned for awesome reverb - at a price you won't believe! The NanoVerb features 16 powerful preset effects including Rotary, Chorus, Delay, and Flange as well as various Halls, Rooms, and Plates. And since the NanoVerb is so affordable, you can put two or three in your rack for dedicating to multiple sources!
* Frequency Response: 40Hz-20kHz, +1/-3dB
* Dynamic Range: >90dB Harmonic
* Distortion: .02% @ 1kHz @ dBV
* Inputs: Number of Channels - 2, Nominal Level -10dBV, Maximum Level +10dBV, Impedance 1M ohm per channel in stereo
* A/D-D/A Conversions: Conversion Scheme- 18 bit Delta Sigma, Processor Speed- 3 Million instructions per second, Processor Memory- 64K x 16 bit, Sampling Frequency- 46.875kHz
* Outputs: Number of channels- 2, Matrixed Streo, Maximum Level +10dBV Impedance 220 ohm
* Front Panel: Controls- Input Level, Mix Level, Output Level, Program Selection, Adjust. Indicators- Dual-colored Level LED, Power LED
* Rear Panel: Input Left and Right- 1/4", Output Left and Right- 1/4", Power- 5.5mm Barrel Jack
* Power Requirements: 9 VAC, 5 Volt Amps external Transformer, UL and CSA Approved
* Dimensions: (W x H x D) 5.5" x 1.5" x 4.5"
* Weight: approx. 1.25 lbs.
|We provide great low prices for professional audio video and lighting for churches and stage From bose speakers to Yamaha digital mixers|
• Sale Items • Amp Comparison • Mixer Shoot Out •