Alesis MultiMix 4 USB 4-Channel Mixer w/USB Digital Audio Interface & Cubase LE
Alesis's MultiMix 4 USB is an excellent tool for recording podcasts, sketching song ideas, tracking movie voiceovers, and more - not only is it a 4-channel desktop mixer, but it's also a stereo USB audio interface. Via its array of inputs, you can record 16-bit/44.1kHz audio into your computer. The Alesis MultiMix 4 USB has two phantom-power-switchable microphone/line channels with gain, equalization, pan, and level controls. Its third and fourth channels are a stereo line pair. For monitoring, you can use the MultiMix 4 USB's stereo outputs or headphone output.
Alesis MultiMix 4 USB at a Glance:
* Record with it at home, gig with it at the show
* 2 XLR microphone inputs with equalization controls
Record with it at home, gig with it at the show
The Alesis MultiMix 4 USB has a small footprint, but a lot of functionality. Not only is it a gig-ready 4-channel mixer, but it's also a USB audio interface, providing an easy path to stereo computer recording at 16-bit/44.1kHz resolution. With flexible inputs and outputs and an affordable price, podcasters, video editors, a home recording enthusiasts will find a great creative partner with the portable MultiMix 4 USB.
2 XLR microphone inputs with equalization controls
Alesis packed the MultiMix 4 USB with the right complement of inputs and outputs to handle most small-format recording tasks. On channels one and two, there are two XLR microphone inputs - with switchable phantom power - plus controls, including gain, pan, and level, and a 2-band EQ. Both the first and second channels feature a 1/4" line input as well, and the first channel's 1/4" input can be switched to instrument level, so you can record your guitar or bass directly. The MultiMix 4 USB's Channel 3/4 features stereo line inputs, with a joint pan and level control. And, monitoring on the mixer comes either via its 1/4" Left/Right outputs or its stereo 1/4" headphone output. The headphone output has its own level control.
Alesis MultiMix 4 USB Features:
* 4-channel Desktop Mixer and 16-bit/44.1kHz USB audio interface
* 4 1/4" Line Inputs, 1 switchable to instrument level
* 2 XLR Inputs with selectable 48V phantom power
* Switchable highpass filter at 75Hz on channels one and two
* High- and low-shelving equalizer on channels one and two
* 2-channel 5-stage multicolor LED meter for 2 main 1/4" output levels
* 1/4" headphone output with independent level control
|We provide great low prices for professional audio video and lighting for churches and stage From bose speakers to Yamaha digital mixers|
• Sale Items • Amp Comparison • Mixer Shoot Out •