Alesis MasterControl Recording Studio Control Surface
The Alesis MasterControl audio interface and control surface provides up to 192kHz recording capability directly to your computer via a low-latency FireWire connection. The audio interface on the MasterControl features two mic inputs with phantom power and channel inserts, six line inputs, and incredible expansion capability: a total potential of 26 simultaneous inputs with the additional S/PDIF and dual S/MUX ADAT Lightpipe inputs. Six analog outputs are configurable as 5.1 surround or three separate stereo mixes. Get hands-on control of your recordings with the Alesis MasterControl!
Alesis MasterControl Audio Interface at a Glance:
* Hands-on command
* Full-service control surface
* Cubase LE included
The MasterControl's control surface functions allow hands-on command of HUI-compatible DAWs and external MIDI devices. Each of the eight channel strips is equipped with dedicated Solo, Record-Enable, Mute, and Select buttons. An LCD screen allows you to easily monitor controller feedback and enable customization of button and knob functions, and removeable, customize-able templates give you dedicated control over your DAW program and MIDI devices.
Comprehensive control surface
The great-feeling jog wheel can be used to shuttle, zoom and enter data, and is complemented by a dedicated transport control section. Two banks of eight fully-assignable buttons provide different functions for setting markers, loop points, and automation modes, while nine 100mm motorized faders and eight 360-degree virtual assignable knobs give you convenient control over your DAW's parameters.
Cubase LE included
Compatible with most DAW programs, the Alesis MasterControl comes bundled with Cubase LE recording software, so you can get started as soon as you open the box! It's an amazingly versatile solution for your digital recording needs!
Alesis MasterControl Features:
* Eight built-in analog inputs - two XLR mic preamp inputs with phantom power and channel inserts, six TRS 1/4" line inputs
* 192kHz analog recording / playback capability
* Six analog outputs - configurable as discrete, 5.1 surround, or stereo X 3, with dedicated speaker switching
* Built-in talk-back microphone and control-surface based cue mix setup
* Preview button shows knob, button, and fader parameters before sending them out to DAW
* Two banks of eight fully-assignable buttons provide 16 different functions per preset (setting markers and loop points, setting automation modes, cut/copy/paste)
* 2 x 16 character LCD provides instant controller feedback and enables customization of knob and button functions
* Nine 100mm motorized faders and eight 360-degree virtual assignable knobs (three banks each) provides instant access to 28 different parameters on every DAW channel
* Expandable audio inputs for up to 26 simultaneous inputs
* S/PDIF and dual S/MUX ADAT Lightpipe inputs provide 18 additional recording inputs
* Fully-editable presets allow for instantaneous, dedicated control over DAWs (HUI-compatible) and external MIDI devices
* Removable, customizable templates provide total visual overview of preset operation
* Bundled with Cubase LE software
* Compatible with most Digital Audio Workstation software
|We provide great low prices for professional audio video and lighting for churches and stage From bose speakers to Yamaha digital mixers|
• Sale Items • Amp Comparison • Mixer Shoot Out •