Alesis M1Active 620 100w Two-Way Powered Nearfield Studio Monitor Speakers (Pair)
The M1 Active 620 is the third generation of the acclaimed Alesis M1 Active Series. The M1 Active 620 offers incredible bass and midrange definition and flat frequency response from its high–precision driver and professionally–crafted crossover.
With a bold new look, redesigned driver, bass density control and EQ, this affordable, high–precision active reference monitor delivers superb sonic clarity. * 6.5" low frequency woofer for clear bass and midrange
* 1" silk dome tweeter for smooth, detailed highs without harshness
* Bi-amplified design / tweeter –30W, woofer –65W for ultra accurate frequency separation
* High-precision drivers offer lower distortion and smoother frequency response
* Acoustical waveguide for superior imaging with minimal diffraction
* 1" thick front baffle virtually eliminates speaker resonance
* Magnetically shielded for close placement to video monitors in computer-based music production studios
* XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors with volume control
* Low frequency density switch for acoustic space adjustment of the monitors
* Rear port design provides deep bass extension and increased SPL
* Hi, mid and low frequency EQ switches to accommodate user preference and sub-woofers
* Top mounted, integrated power switch/clip light bar
* Bi-amplified Design / Tweeter – 30W, woofer – 65W
* Woofer. 6 1/4” lightweight, magnetically-shielded, ultra-stiff polypropylene cone with rubber surround and high power handling voice coil.
* Tweeter. 1” silk dome with magnetic shielding
* Frequency Response. 49 Hz – 20 kHz
* Crossover Frequency. 2.8 kHz.
* Signal-to-Noise Ratio. >100 dB below full output, unweighted.
* Inputs. XLR and 1/4” supporting
* both balanced and unbalanced cabling.
* Polarity. Positive signal on “+” pin creates forward cone displacement.
* Input Impedance. 20k ohms balanced or 10k ohms unbalanced.
* Input Sensitivity. 85 mV noise (pink) produces 90 dB(A) output SPL at 1 meter. Gain knob turned fully clockwise (maximum).
* Dimensions (W x H x D). 8.5” x 15.0” x 10.25” / 21.6 cm x 38.0 cm x 26.0cm.
* Net Weight (each speaker). 21 lbs / 9.6 kg.
|We provide great low prices for professional audio video and lighting for churches and stage From bose speakers to Yamaha digital mixers|
• Sale Items • Amp Comparison • Mixer Shoot Out •