AKG WMS 40 FL/HT Wireless Microphone System
One SR 40 FLEXX Receiver with AC Adapter - One HT 40 FLEXX Handheld Transmitter One AA size Dry Battery - One Semitransparent Replacement Clip - One Stand Adapter - Frequency Set 40/B (TV Cannel 58, = 734.600 / 736.200 / 736.975 MHz)
AKG listened to the users and added many useful features to the successful and well-known WMS 40 wireless system. The new WMS 40 PRO wireless provides even more flexibility and mobility for your gig. Specifically tailored to your needs, from single-channel applications and individual configurations to multichannel systems.
· Legendary AKG sound. The WMS 40 PRO VOCAL System with brilliant sound and ease of use.
· Unique HDAP (High Definition Audio Performance) technology ensures the best possible, realistic sound at any time.
· The rugged handheld transmitter with its soft-touch finish is extremely easy to use and fulfills the highest esthetic requirements.
· The transmitters operate for 30 hours off a single AA size battery, saving frequent battery replacements and thus money.
· If you need two transmitters, consider the cost efficient Dual Set systems.
SR40 FLEXX Receiver with Three selectable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
· Diversity: maximum transmission reliability even in difficult environments. The system automatically selects the antenna providing the best signal.
· Adjustable squelch
· Multichannel capability for simultaneous use of up to nine channels (maximum number of channel depends on local frequency plans).
· All-metal case
· High Definition Audio Performance technology ensures the legendary, realistic AKG sound and perfect audio transmission.
Model WMS40/FL/HT 40/B
Carrier Frequency Receiver: 660 to 865 MHz, 3 selectable frequencies
Handheld Transmitter: 660 to 865 MHz, 3 selectable frequencies
Audio Bandwith Receiver: 35 Hz to 20 kHz
Handheld Transmitter: 65 Hz to 20 kHz
THD at 1 kHz typ. 0,8 %
Signal/Noise Ratio typ. 110 dB(A)
RF Output Handheld Transmitter: typ. 10 mW (ERP)
Power Requirement Receiver: 120/230 V AC
Handheld Transmitter: 1 AA size battery
Battery Life Typical 30 h (for 2200 mAh)
Audio outputs Receiver: bal. XLR and unbal. 1/4" jack, output level adjustable at rated deviation: 500 mV rms.
Size Receiver: 200 x 190 x 44 mm (7.8 x 7.4 x 1.7 in.)
Handheld Transmitter: 229 x 53 dia. mm
Net weight Receiver: 665 g (1.5 lbs.)
Handheld Transmitter: 195 g (6.95 oz.)
Other Frequency Set 40/B (TV Cannel 58, = 734.600/736.200/736.975 MHz)
|We provide great low prices for professional audio video and lighting for churches and stage From bose speakers to Yamaha digital mixers|
• Sale Items • Amp Comparison • Mixer Shoot Out •