AKAI MPD32 USB/MIDISoftware Control Surface With 16-MPC Style Pads BPM Note Repeat
This is Akai s flagship pad controller with genuine MPC pads.
The MPD32 Control Surface is Akai Professional's ultimate velocity-sensitive pad controller for musicians and DJs. Modeled after the industry-standard MPC series, it delivers one of the most expressive software beat control available.
Sixteen velocity and pressure-sensitive, genuine MPC pads, provide for one of the industry's finest in feel and expression. It has four selectable pad banks for a total of 64 playable pads. Eight assignable faders, eight assignable switches, and eight assignable 360 degree knobs, for transmitting MIDI Control Change data, all combine for unprecedented creative freedom. Three selectable control banks extend the number of available faders, buttons, and knobs to 24 each. Two assignable footswitch inputs, and an expression pedal input, takes the total assignable controller count to 75, which is a lot for any pad controller.
The Akai MPD32 MIDI Controller also features transport controls for interfacing with your DAW and sequencing applications. It is a fully programmable controller, and multifunctional control surface, that fits perfectly within any audio production or performance environment.
Akai MPD32 MIDI/USB Software Control Surface Features:
* MIDI synced note-repeat with MPC swing
* 16 full-sized, genuine MPC pads with velocity and pressure-sensitive response
* Assignable switches, sliders and endless knobs for a total of 72 controllers
* 2 assignable Foot Switches
* 1 assignable Foot Pedal controller
* Large, easy-to-read custom LCD display
* 30 user-definable Presets for various DAW and software applications
* MMC/MIDI Start/Stop transport buttons
Express yourself through this great software control surface! Order today!
|We provide great low prices for professional audio video and lighting for churches and stage From bose speakers to Yamaha digital mixers|
• Sale Items • Amp Comparison • Mixer Shoot Out •